The Opulence Spray Tan Studio is NOW OPEN so that you ALL can get your glow on! We are so excited to finally get back to work and we hope that you are excited to get back too! We also THANK EACH ONE OF YOU for your supporting us during this time!
We are doing everything that we can to ensure that the studio is safe and sanitary during these unprecedented times.
During this time we will observe reduced hours to allow for additional cleaning and sanitation. However if you find that our hours do not meet your scheduling needs please call 770.212-3935 directly and we will discuss alternative scheduling options to meet your specific needs.
In order for us to provide a comfortable environment and a high level of service, we ask that you review and abide by the following policies:
We love children & babies, but Opulence Spray Tan is not a place for them. Due to safety issues, we cannot have children or babies in the treatment rooms “Due to safety considerations and limited space, children are not permitted in the Spray Tan Studio
We also cannot have children or babies in the lobby as we cannot be responsible for them if they are left alone.“Due to safety considerations and limited space, children are not permitted in the Spray Tan Studio
- NO CHILDREN OR GUESTS will be allowed inside of the studio with you. ONLY the person getting a tan may enter during their appointment time.
- All Opulence Spray Tan staff will be wearing face masks and washing hands throughout the day, as well as have hand sanitizer available at every station.
- All Opulence Spray Tan staff will also be starting their day with an IMMUNE BOOSTER packet, hand sanitizing session and have their temperature taken upon arrival at work.
- We will be sanitizing throughout the studio all day on a rotation.
- All customers are required to use hand sanitizer (which we will provide) upon entry to the studio.
- ALL customers will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver upon entry each time they tan.
- We are spacing out appointment times so that there will not be as many people in the studio at a time. We will have spaced out seating in case you have to wait. You can also wait outside.
- Please try to stick to your appointment time. If you will be early, please call or understand we may have you wait outside.
- We are NOT requiring customers to wear face masks while in the studio but if you are concerned for yourself, please BRING YOUR OWN MASK to wear while in our studio.
- We are NOT requiring anyone to wait in their car, but you are more than welcome to. Please just come in and check in for your appointment first.
- ALL sunless spray artists will be wearing a mask and gloves in the room while you are being sprayed. They will have to touch you to clean you up., but will be in clean gloves and will have sanitizer in the rooms to use if needed. If you choose to clean up and detail yourself at the end of your tan, we will make a note on your appointment and your tan is at its own risk.
- ALL tanning appointments will be spaced out to give us time to sanitize each room before the next client enters. Please be patient.
- WE ARE A CASH FREE BUSINESS. PLEASE enter the card you wish to pay with when you book your appointment. That way it is held on file and doesn't require cards to be passed around. In the event we do need to use a different card, we will have sanitizing wipes at the front desk. TIPS can be left on the card or paid via VENMO. We will allow cash to go in envelopes if you choose.
- ALL RETAIL SALES ARE FINAL.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during our business hours.
We ask that you NOT COME IN for a tan if you are displaying signs of illness or if you are worried about getting sick yourself. It is up to you to care for yourself and we just have to make it clear that coming to tan is voluntary and that we are only obligated to our method of doing business at this time and not others. We ask that you respect our decisions of practice and opt out if you do not agree.
We care about each and every one of you. We will continue to try our best to make you feel comfortable inner studio and to give you the best sunless tan we can just like we always have! Your support is priceless and we wouldn't be here without you!
We want to remind everyone that this continues to be the time for everyone to step up and behave responsibly in their hygiene, social distancing, and personal contact and travel. Please follow the guidelines as outlined by the CDC and the State of Georgia. Our efforts can become one small step in helping to curb the spread of this virus.
We will get through this
We cannot wait to see you!
Thank you for your understanding.